March 07, 2008

let me introduce...(not in order of appearance^_^)





























fong yi quian (wait, wait, wait ;-)) and li na from guangzhou.
blue, a rare(?) lesbian chinese girl from shanghai.
duan jing, xiao fu and zhang fang: the crazy art students from xian.
chen ling, a future successfull business woman from nanjing.
lapo, my neighbour.
zhang zhaogong, who was send by heaven in the right moment.
my "old" friend bing bing, who came to visit me from shenyang.
sara, who always tries to explain me her work in italian.
sun yanqing, our assistant.
man hua, the "austrian" girl from the train.
the espresso-tsing tao-cigarette-addicted ambra.
the coockie-addicted liu run jing.
zheng peibin, who likes to play football at 7 am.
the king of monkey-country wang xing.
and so many others...

No comments: